For over 80 years Ketel Thorstenson, LLP has been providing exceptional and accurate public accounting services to the Black Hills region. Our longevity and foundation of being dependable, honest, and trustworthy can be contributed to our dedicated and knowledgeable staff. Apply now to come work with staff who think outside the box, have a passion for building relationships, and are focus on providing strategic solutions to our clients and communities.
As an Audit Associate your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prepare portions of compilation, review, and audit engagements, to include documenting the execution of specific procedures performed.
- Assist clients with routine accounting functions.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with clients and co-workers.
To be successful in this position, candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA or ability to obtain the certification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Some travel required, including overnights
- Ability to work in a team environment